Rhode Island Second or Third Offense DUI Attorneys
New Rhode Island laws reduce or eliminate the mandatory suspension of your driver's license, allowing you to maintain employment and take care of your family. Fortunately, this is available to those who have had previous DUI's in Rhode Island, too.
When facing a second, third, or more Driving Under the Influence (DUI) in Rhode Island, it's important to consider all of your options. You already know the difficult and painful process that ensues after receiving a DUI. At Mesolella & Amoriggi LLC we look at all aspects of your arrest and aim to protect our clients from becoming repeat offenders.
Aspects of the arrest that are important to consider are:
- Were you legally pulled over and stopped on reasonable grounds by the police?
- Did the police properly request and administer the Field Sobriety Tests?
- Did the police properly request and administer the Breathalyzer Test?
- Was the Breathalyzer Machine certified and working properly?
- Was the specific police officer certified and authorized to use the Breathalyzer Machine?
- Were you advised of your rights to refuse the Breathalyzer Test?
How hiring Mesolella & Amoriggi LLC can HELP
At Mesolella & Amoriggi LLC, we understand that it is detrimental to receive a sentence with a long term license suspension, jail time, or heavy financial penalties. We fight for our clients to reduce and mitigate these penalties to achieve the best possible outcome. We hold the police accountable to their responsibilities under the law. We work tirelessly to inspect all aspects of the incident. Even the smallest detail can make a big difference.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been charged with second or third Offense DUI, call Mesolella & Amoriggi LLC at (401) 400-3770 or fill out this form to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers. We are available to meet with you at our law office in downtown Providence, where off-street parking is available, or off-site. We also make jail visits.