It is my belief that when hiring an attorney you should have just that; an attorney. Too many law firms get clients in the door and then put their matter on the desk of a staff member while their actual “attorney” never even speaks to the client. Perhaps the attorney meets with the client once, only to never meet with them again.
When hiring Mesolella & Amoriggi LLC, you get more than an attorney. In fact, you get the expertise and dedicated attention of both partners. We know that when you need to hire a lawyer it is because there is an important matter that has arisen in your life and you have decided that you need an expert’s help. We are here to provide that help and to be with you every step of the way.
Attorney Ken Amoriggi has made helping others a primary focus not only of his legal practice, but of his life. While in law school Ken began interning at Rhode Island for Community & Justice assisting RI’s Civil Rights Roundtable. Soon he transitioned into a full time position as Project Coordinator of the Juvenile Justice Project, a federally mandated initiative to reduce the disproportionate representation of minority youth in the Rhode Island juvenile justice system.
During his time as Project Coordinator he coordinated and facilitated many meetings, seminars, and symposiums on the juvenile justice system. Ken worked to educate diverse groups of professionals, including police, educators, court personnel, mental health professionals and attorneys, as well as groups of at-risk youths about the relevant laws, regulations, policies and their applications. In addition to educating these groups about the problem, Ken would also teach them how the system works, what the relevant laws were, and also taught them about best-practice programs/procedures which could help the State of RI improve their system.
In late 2010 Ken realized that he could help people more directly and more immediately by representing those in need as their attorney. Thus, beginning in August 2010 Ken launched his career in private practice. Since then Ken has built his practice around simple core values: exceptional values, morals, ethics, participation, and dedication to advancement in the field.
Ken has gained experience in the legal profession in a variety of areas. Today he has represented numerous clients in the areas of family law, personal injury, collections, landlord-tenant disputes, SSDI, immigration and many other areas of practice. With almost a decade of experience in the legal profession and proven results, Ken welcomes the opportunity to effectively represent you.
In an ongoing effort to support and give back to the community and state he grew up in and presently resides, Ken is involved in many Rhode Island activities. In January of 2017 Ken was sworn in as the newest member of the Town Council of Town of North Providence, the community he grew up in. In addition to serving on the town council Ken is involved with many other community organizations. He is the former Chairman of the North Providence Tax Board of Review. Ken also now sits on three boards for Emmanuel Baptist Church, which has been a neighborhood institution on Charles St. in Providence for well over 100 years. Ken also gives back to his alma matter serving as the long time President of the North Providence Wrestling Boosters Association and also serving as a judge for North Providence High School Senior Project day.
If you need a dedicated, hands on attorney, call Ken today at (401) 400-3770 for a free consultation. He will work within your schedule; no time is a bad time. You can expect to deal with Attorney Amoriggi directly.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to serving you, the client, for life.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Business Formation - LLC, Corporations, Non-Profits
- Business Licensing & Board Hearings
- Registered Agent Services
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Employment Law
- Real Estate - Complex Title Searches & Clearing
- Debt Collection, Defense, & Credit Repair
- Insurance Disputes
- Rhode Island
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island
- Major: Philosophy
- Minor: Political Science
- North Providence High School, North Providence, Rhode Island
- Ending Disproportionate Minority Representation in the Juvenile Justice System, Rhode Island for Community and Justice Presentation, CCRI (2008)
- Ending Disproportionate Minority Representation in the Juvenile Justice System, Rhode Island for Community and Justice Presentation, URI Providence(2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Certified Mediator, State of RI, certified in fall of 2008
- Councilman, North Providence Town Council (RI), District 2
- Chairman, North Providence Tax Board of Review, Oct. 2010-October 2014
- Member, Emmanuel Baptist Church Social Committee
- Member, Emmanuel Baptist Church Finance Committee
- Chairman, Dino Germani Memorial Scholarship Committee
Pro Bono Activities
- President, North Providence Wrestling Boosters Association, August 2011-Present